SEO, SMO and online Marketing Services Offer

Greetings.

I am Maulik Panchal, Special white hat SEO Strategies to achieve top ten ranking in major search engines. I have rich experience in SEO strategist and now I am working as SEO with my own team. I am looking here for SEO, Link building and writing work.

Service Description

SEO: (On Page SEO)
SEO is game of analyzation. How much you can analyze your website and work according to major search engine at your website. According to Google Panda and Penguin nobody can give guaranteed SEO but i am a sure about my SEO. I can optimize website with Google Panda and Penguin Algorithm.

Keyword Research and Analysis
Competitor Research and Analysis
Website Analysis
HTML Meta tag, Alt tag, H1-H6 tag and Title tag optimization
Creation of new pages if required
Change in Page name, Image name and folder name if required
Change in Site navigation if required
Individual Meta Information per product for dynamic site
Inclusion of robots instruction file
Inclusion of search engine sitemaps
Review Traffic and Keep Eyes on Keyword Position on Google/Yahoo/Bing
And More...


Link Building: (Off Page SEO)

I can build links according to Google Panda and Penguin Algorithm. You will find only one way permanent link from C-class IP.
Link Building
Link Popularizing
Niche Submission
Social Media Marketing
Website Maintenance
High PR Profile Creation
Twitter Marketing
Classified submission
And More...


Writing:
As we know content is King that is why we write content with punctuation and error free. I always like to make original creative content without any error. And I always write interested articles to read.


If you need any Services from them please hire me.